Local attractions Colchagua Valley
The Colchagua Valley, renowned for its wonderful location, is one of Chile's regions where the best wines are produced exported our country. This is why the area is particularly interesting for wine lovers and natural beauty.
Historical Residence and suggest a package Marchihue recommended activities and area attractions for every taste and style.
· Wine tasting and vineyard tours in the area.
· Ecological Activities: Hiking and biking to wineries in the area, including.
· Discovering the Chilean Huaso: Rodeos and horse riding.
· Horse Pichilemu beach and walks nearby.
· Observation of the stars in the Southern Hemisphere.
· Visits to museums and Colchagua The Huique.
* Note: All services are extra and are coordinated by the reception of the Hotel